The Atomdroid app is a computational chemistry tool for the Android platform. It can be used as a molecular viewer/builder and contains local optimization and Monte Carlo simulation features. Install now and experience mobile computational chemistry!
List of features:
* molecular viewing (compatible with xyz and pdb files)
* molecular building (export to xyz)
* PDB downloader (requires the Internet permission, downloads compressed pdb to save on your data plan)
* local optimization (L-BFGS and Powell algorithms)
* Monte Carlo simulation and analysis
* Global optimization using a Monte Carlo with minimizations approach
* Universal Force Field (UFF) implementation (currently without electrostatics)
Future versions will contain:
* more force field implementations (including analytical gradients)
* molecular dynamics engine
* and more...
The application is currently in beta state. Please report any bugs to email@example.com, we will be pleased to solve them quickly.